- “Arrangement in Juniper and Champagne.” MIXED-UP: COCKTAIL RECIPIES (AND FLASH FICTION) FOR THE DISCERNING DRINKER (AND READER). Edited by Nick Mamatas and Molly Tanzer. Skyhorse Publishing. Forthcoming October 3, 2017.
- “Body to Body to Body.” CTHULHU’S DAUGHTERS: STORIES OF LOVECRAFTIAN HORROR. Edited by Silvia Moreno-Garcia and Paula R. Stiles. Prime Books. May 2016. (Note: This is the US edition of SHE WALKS IN SHADOWS)
- “The Last Session, or The Facts in the Case of Clarissa Collyer.” Dunham Manor Press. February 2016.
- “Body to Body to Body.” SHE WALKS IN SHADOWS. Edited by Silvia Moreno-Garcia and Paula R. Stiles. October 2015. (World Fantasy Finalist for Anthology)
- “The Neurastheniac.” CASSILDA’S SONG. Edited by Joseph S. Pulver. February 2015. (World Fantasy Finalist for Short Story and Anthology).
- “Of Parallel and Parcel.” Micro-Chapbook. Limited to 50 copies. SOLD OUT. Dunhams Manor Press. December 2014.
- “Remnants of Lost Empires.” STARRY WISDOM LIBRARY. PS Publishing. Edited by Nate Pedersen. December 2014.
- “Descartar.” THE DARKE PHANTASTIQUE. Cycatrix Press. Edited by Jason V. Brock. October 2014. (Stoker Superior Achievement in Anthology Nominee)
- “The Şehrazatın Diyoraması Tour.” STEAMPUNK WORLD. Edited by Sarah Hans. Alliteration Ink. August 2014. (Steampunk Chronicle Reader’s Choice Award for Fiction Winner)
- Reprinted in Words zine, HEX Publishers. April 2016. FREE FICTION
- “The Venus of Great Neck.”Spanish/English. ACRONOS II. Edited by Josué Ramos. Tyrannosaurus Books. June 2014.
- “The Vintage Scenes.” MUNGBEING MAGAZINE. Issues #54-57 (FREE FICTION):
- “Dive In Me.” Co-written with Jesse Bullington. THE NEW GOTHIC. Stone Skin Press. Edited by Beth K. Lewis. February 2014.
- “The Good Shepherdess.” ZOMBIES: SHAMBLING THROUGH THE AGES. Prime Books. Edited by Steve Berman. Aug 2013.
- “Dr. Lambshead’s Dark Room.” THACKERY T. LAMBSHEAD’S CABINET OF CURISOSITIES. Harper Voyager. Edited by Ann and Jeff VanderMeer. 2011.
- REPRINT/SPANISH TRANSLATION. Planes B. Vol. 2. Edited by Josué Ramos. August 2013.
- “Ms. Geraldine Manville’s Beauty School for Little Goyles.” NEW MYTHS. Issue 12. September 1, 2010. FREE FICTION
- “Of Parallel and Parcel.” MUNGBEING. Issue #30: Secrets. 2010. (Pushcart nominee) FREE FICTION
- “Excerpt from Bakker Technologies’ Raptors Will Be Raptors: A Guide to Your New Pet.” Yankee Pot Roast. February 3, 2009. (sadly, this inactive site has succumbed to spam ware).
- “United States of Kubla Khan.” MUNGBEING. Issue #7: Fanaticism. 2006. FREE FICTION
- “The Temporary Tomb of Virginia Poe.” Poe Perk Special Kickstarter Edition Chapbook. Dunhams Manor Press. June 2015.
- “Ecce Ancilla Domini!” THE HISS QUARTERLY. August 1, 2008. No. 3. [was mentioned in the POETS ON PAINTINGS: A BIBLIOGRAPHY here].
- “Quarter Life Crisis on Tiger Shores.” MUNGBEING. Issue 18: Intuition. January 2008.
- “Aesthetic Adapatations.” MUNGBEING. Issue 16: Design. 2007.
- “To W.O.B.” MUNGBEING. Issue 13: Ritual and Myth. 2007
- “Collaborative Disambiguation.” with Virginia M. Mohlere. MUNGBEING. Issue 12: Collaboration.
- “Footnotes to Freedom.” MUNGBEING. Issue 8: Freedom. 2006.